For this task of live drawing I focused heavily on getting a sense
of motion and pose from my drawings as I aim to follow a path into animation
these felt most fitting. As I began to warm up to drawing in public, something
I haven't always been comfortable doing, I did see an improvement in my
capturing dynamic poses that convey movement of the people on the streets. I
did find difficulty drawing moving characters to a degree as I didn't draw
quite quickly enough before they were out of site so I should work on my
ability to work quickly. I also had trouble drawing people who had a line of
site at me as I wasn't quite confident enough and as a result most of my
subjects were either facing away from me or quite far away, this limited my
ability draw details of clothes and faces. I feel for a task like this if I
wish to improve I will have to get out there more and just practice till I'm
more comfortable drawing strangers in public I found this exercise did help
with the way I think about posing characters in animation and the wide variety
of ways people pose themselves carrying out day to day activities. My big
things to work on will be capturing little details, working quickly and being
more confident working in public.
No comments:
Post a Comment